Chocolate Chia Pudding
by Chloe Moir
Nothing beats pudding, and better yet a chocolate variety! We can’t get enough of this chia seed delight from Chloe Moir Nutrition. Not only does it taste great, it’s refined sugar free and vegan too.
- 1 1/2 cups of non-dairy milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 4 small dates or 2 tbsp Chantal sultanas
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- A pinch of Chantal fine sea salt
- ¼ cup Chantal chia seeds
1. Blend together the milk, banana, dates/sultanas, cacao powder, vanilla and salt in either a food processor or a blender.
2. Add the chia seeds and pulse to combine.
3. Pour into bowl, cover with glad wrap and leave in the fridge to set for at least 3 hours.
We love ours with slices of fresh banana and a sprinkle of desiccated coconut.