Do you need ideas for easy weeknight meals? Chantal Organics’ tomato-based pasta sauces are deliciously convenient, making them the perfect pantry staple.
Many people would like to add more organic food to their diets but aren’t sure how. Chantal Organics’ range of organic pasta sauces are an affordable and flavorful solution. These versatile organic pasta sauces come in recyclable 660g jars and are perfect to feed the whole family. They tick all the boxes: gluten free, organic, vegan as well as being additive and preservative free.
With three appetizing pasta sauces to choose from, you’ll never be short for meal ideas. Simply heat and serve over your favourite pasta or veggie noodles. Or use them as an ingredient in other meals, such as soups, stews and bakes.
Did you know concentrated tomato products are especially rich in lycopene? Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant. Research shows that lycopene’s antioxidant properties may reduce the risk of developing a range of chronic illnesses.
Get inspired with this list of unique and simple ideas to include Chantal Organics Pasta Sauces into your weekly meal plans. And boost your levels of lycopene too!
How to Use Organic No Added Sugar Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Sauté garlic, onions and mushrooms until soft. Add a jar of Bolognese, heat through and add a handful of grated parmesan. Give it a quick stir and serve over your favourite noodles.
- Our Bolognese Sauce can be used as a substitute for chopped tomatoes in just about any recipe. Try this Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup, substituting the No Sugar Added Bolognese Pasta Sauce for added flavour. This plant-based recipe is packed with beans, a great source of fibre and protein.
- Make homemade burgers. Simply mix 500g beef mince, ½ cup Chantal Organics pasta sauce, ¼ cup old fashioned rolled oats, 1 egg, 1 tsp dried oregano, 1 tsp salt, and ½ finely diced onion. Shape into burgers and hit the BBQ.
- If mussels are on your menu, try a simple Mussel Marinara. In a deep pot, sauté minced garlic in extra virgin olive oil. Add ¼ tsp turmeric and ¼ tsp smoked paprika, ¼ cup white wine, 1 cup of Bolognese, and 600-800gms of mussels. Cover the pot and cook for about 5 minutes or until the mussels open.
How to Use Organic Arrabbiata Pasta Sauce – sauce with a kick!
- If planning ahead is more your style, try this Slow Cooker Butter Chicken recipe and use the Arrabbiata Pasta Sauce for a spicy bite.
- This easy Chicken Cacciatore features the Arrabbiata Pasta Sauce for a spicy option or the No Added Sugar Bolognese Sauce to suit the whole family.
- This Low Carb Eggplant Pizza is perfect when you’re trying to eat less grains and super tasty too. Use our Arrabbiata as the pizza sauce for a bit of zest.
- The sauce can also be used as a substitution for enchilada sauce. Choose from these Veggie Black Bean Enchiladas or these Best Chicken Enchiladas Ever.
- Ratatouille is perfect to make with the abundant summer harvest. Simply sauté garlic, chopped capsicum, eggplant, onion and courgettes in olive oil. Add 1 to 2 cups of Arrabbiata Pasta Sauce and ¼ cup of water and simmer until tender. Add some chopped fresh tomato, basil and parmesan before serving.
How to Use Organic Dairy Free Lasagne Sauce
- Use this Dairy Free Lasagne Sauce in your next traditional lasagne, or ‘straight-up’ as a creamy pasta sauce with your favourite noodles.
- For a different take on the classic Lasagne, try this Dairy Free Lasagne Sauce in these Pork Sausage Lasagne Rollups.
- If you’re a fan of Shakshuka, you have got to try this Lamb Shakshuka with Spinach. Take it up a notch by replacing the chopped tomatoes and tomato paste with the Dairy Free Lasagne Creamy Pasta Sauce. Yum!
- Baked pasta dishes are quick and filling. Use this creamy Dairy Free Lasagne Sauce in this vegetarian Baked Ziti with Roasted Vegetables or go for the classic Baked Ziti with beef mince.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter for more healthy recipe inspiration and get creative in the kitchen.
Connect with us on social media
We would love to see your dinner creations using the Chantal Organics Pasta Sauce Range. Be sure to tag us (@chantal_organics) when you share your favourite dishes on Instagram!