- 1/2 cup The VGood Company PeaNOT Chickpea Butter crunchy
- 8 Fresh Life Silver Platter Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Chantal Organics Coconut Milk
- ½ tsp flaky sea salt, plus extra to sprinkle
- Chocolate Coating:
- 250g 70% or higher dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Virgin Coconut Oil
- Special Equipment:
- Mini muffin tin
- Mini muffin cases
- Food processor
Place all filling ingredients into a food processor, blend on high. Stop to scrape down the sides then blend until smooth. Set aside.
Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until smooth. Alternatively, melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a heatproof bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water.
Drop a tablespoon of the melted chocolate into each of the paper lined miniature muffin cups, swirl to coat. Pop in the freezer to harden for 5 minutes.
Top with a tablespoon of peanut butter mixture (or pipe the mixture in). Then top with another tablespoon of melted chocolate. Sprinkle with salt.
Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)