Dairy Free Chocolate Cheesecake
by Fresh Factory
This is the best no bake dairy free chocolate cheesecake recipe. You need only 15 minutes of prep time. Luxurious, creamy, sweet and seriously amazing.
For the crust
- ½ cup pitted dates (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- ½ cup almonds (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- ¼ cup Chantal Organic Desiccated Coconut
- ½ cup water
For the Filling
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- 2 tbsp Chantal Organics Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Chantal Organics Apple Syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- pinch of Chantal Organics Naturals Sea Salt Fine
- ½ cup Chantal Organics Coconut Cream
- Dark chocolate shavings
- Fresh mixed berries
- Line a cake tin with baking paper.
- Blitz the crust ingredients in a food processor until the mixture comes together with pressed.
- Pour into the cake tin and press into the base until you have an even smooth layer for your crust.
- In the same processor (no need to wash), blitz the cashews until smooth. Add the rest of the filling ingredients and blitz for 3-5 minutes until totally smooth and thick.
- Top the crust with the filling and smooth with a pallet knife so the filling is evenly layered. Freeze for 3-4 hours
- When you are ready to serve, take the cake out of the freezer at least 30 minutes before. Top with shavings of chocolate and fresh berries!