Chocolate Tahini Bites
by Renee Sexton
Our black tahini is a pure sesame paste, made by toasting and grinding unhulled black sesame seeds, which are rich in magnesium, and they’re a good source of plant based protein. Black tahini is the sweetest of our tahini collection, and it adds a subtly nutty flavour to raw treats and baking. These bliss balls make great snacks, and with the addition of medjool dates they’re delightfully sweet too.
- 9 medjool dates
- 1/4 cup Chantal Organics Black Tahini
- 2 tbsp Chantal Organics Brown Rice Syrup or maple syrup
- ¼ cup of cacao powder
- ¼ tsp of vanilla paste
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup of almonds
- ½ tsp Chantal Naturals Sea Salt Fine
- ½ cup Chantal Organics Pumpkin Seeds
- Crushed pistachios
- Chantal Organics Desiccated Coconut
- Black and white sesame seeds
- Place all of the ingredients in your food processor and blitz until smooth, creamy and sticky. If it’s not sticky enough to roll, you might need to add 1 tbsp of water at a time, until you met the desired texture.
- Roll into balls with your hands and then roll over your desired toppings. These will keep in the fridge for one week.