Whole Tahini Chocolate Chunk Cookies
by the Chantal team
These chocolate chunk tahini cookies are flourless, gluten-free, nut-free and paleo-friendly and a breeze to make. Tahini is a good source of calcium and protein, with its sweet-savoury flavour a perfect match to chocolate. This soft, chewy, fluffy and delicious tahini cookie is sure to become your favourite lunchbox or office snack.
- 1 cup Chantal Organics Whole Tahini
- 3/4 cup Chantal Organics Golden Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Chantal Naturals Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Alter Eco dark chocolate bar, broken up into small chunks (we love Alter Eco)
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
2. Add all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips into a large mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer to mix everything together.
3. Fold in the chocolate pieces.
4. Scoop a tablespoon of dough onto your prepared baking sheet. Then, use your fingers to gently flatten the biscuits a bit (you may need to wet your fingers to prevent sticking).
5. Bake the cookies for 12-14 minutes, or until golden along the edges.