Raw Carrot Cake Balls
by Chloe Moir
Carrot cake is an all-time favourite of ours, but often, it’s packed with refined sugar, which isn’t so great for our health. We love these moreish balls from nutritionist Chloe Moir. They’re filled with protein rich nuts and seeds, so they’ll see you through from lunch to dinner without that afternoon energy slump that can follow a high sugar snack.
- ½ cup Chantal Sultanas
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Sunflower Seeds
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Chia Seeds
- Pinch of Chantal Naturals Sea Salt Fine
- 1 tsp Chantal Organics Cinnamon Powder
- 2 tbsp Chantal Organics Coconut Oil
- 1 carrot, grated
- ¼ cup Chantal Organics Desiccated Coconut
1. Place the almonds, seeds, salt and cinnamon in a food processor or blender. Blend until the mixture turns to fine crumbs.
2. Add the grated carrot, coconut oil, sultanas and blend again until the mixture comes together.
3. Take 1 Tbsp of mixture, shape it into a ball and roll in desiccated coconut. Store in the freezer for up to one week.