Vegan Seeded Hemp Protein Bars
by The Chantal Team
These no-bake bars are packed with plant-based protein and omegas found in the hemp. Fresh dates give them a subtle and nourishing sweetness that is scrumptious and so satisfying. They are perfect for after a workout, for a mid-afternoon pick me up or even as breakfast on-the-go.
- 1 cup Chantal Organics Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup Chantal Organics Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 cup Chantal Organics Hemp Hearts
- 1/2 cup Chantal Organics Hemp Protein Powder
- 4 tbsp Chantal Organics Chia Seeds
- 20 fresh medjool dates, pitted
- 6 tbsp Chantal Organics Coconut Oil, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
After blending, add 7 tbsp Chantal Organics Jumbo Rolled Oats
- Soften the coconut oil, by placing the jar in a bowl of warm water. Set aside.
- Add the dry ingredients to a food processor or blender and pulse quickly to keep some texture and give it crunch.
- Place this dry mixture in a bowl and set aside.
- Add the wet ingredients, including the cacao powder, to the food processor and blend until smooth and paste-like. Add a spoonful of water to help with the blending, if required.
- Add the date mixture to the dry ingredients, along with the oats and stir until well combined.
- Press the batter into a 20 x 20cm baking dish, making sure to compact it firmly.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to harden. Remove and cut into bars.
- Store bars in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to a week.