Tropical Breakfast Cups
by Fresh Factory
A light and healthy breakfast wonder! These breakfast cereal cups are filled with creamy yoghurt and fresh tropical fruits. They will become your regular breakfast choice.
- ½ fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cubed. Reserve a few slices for garnish (we love Dole)
- 1 mango, stone and skin removed and cubed
- 4 passionfruit, pulp scooped out
- 2 lime, halved
- A handful of fresh mint, shredded (we love Superb Herb)
- 2 cups Chantal Organics Muesli or Grainola
- 2 cups plain yoghurt (we love Anchor)
- 4 tsp honey (we love Airborne - Vipers Bugloss)
- ½ cup coconut shavings (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- Toast the coconut shavings in a dry non stick fry pan over medium high heat until crisp and golden. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl fold together the mango, pineapple, passion fruit pulp, lime juice and mint. Set aside.
- In pretty little glasses, build your breakfast cups! Layer the fruit, cereal, yoghurt and honey. Repeat to create 2-3 layers depending on your glass size.
- Top with coconut shavings, pineapple and a drizzle of honey.