Thai Spiced Prawns with Garlic Flat Bread
by Fresh Factory
These fragrant, tangy and spicy prawns will leave you finger-licking! Make sure you serve with plenty of serviettes.
For the prawns
- 16 giant prawns in shell, thawed if frozen (we love Sea Cuisine)
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- ¾ can Chantal Organics Coconut Cream
- 16 long bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- Extra virgin Avocado oil (we love Olivado)
For the Coconut Sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (we love Golden Sun)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- ¼ can Chantal Organics Coconut Cream
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- A handful fresh coriander (we love Superb Herb)
- 1 fresh green chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
- 4 garlic Nann breads (we love Giannis)
- Extra Lime Wedges
1. In a bowl, mix coconut cream and curry paste. Add the prawns and coat well. Leave to marinade for 15 minutes. Skewer prawns onto 16 long bamboo skewers.
2. In another bowl, mix ginger, the rest of the coconut cream, fish sauce and the zest and juice of 1 lime to make the Lime Coconut Sauce. Season with sea salt if needed.
3. Heat the grill. Cook the naan bread for 1-2 minutes each side. Keep warm.
4. Cook the prawn skewers with drizzle of oil for 4-5 minutes or until turned bright pink, cooked through and slightly charred.
5. Top prawn skewers with coriander and chilli. Serve with Lime Coconut Sauce, lime wedges and the Garlic Nann bread.