Spirulina Smoothie Bowl
by Rebecca Hutchings
Our superfood powders are a quick and easy way to get a daily dose of nutrient rich greens. We love ours whipped into a smoothie, and the addition of avocado and frozen banana makes it super creamy too!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 Tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp Chantal Organics Spirulina Powder
- ½ avocado
1. Chop frozen bananas and place in blender with Greek yoghurt, spirulina powder, and avocado.
2. Add a little bit of water and blend.
3. Keep adding water in small increments until all ingredients are blended together but the mixture is nice and thick.
4. Place in bowl and top with desired toppings.
We love ours topped with a dollop of coconut yoghurt, crushed almonds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, desiccated coconut and raw buckwheat.