Simple Pita Chips
by Fresh Factory
These freshly homemade pita chips will take your Chips & Dip platter to the next level. Super simple & quick to make. Flavoured with garlic, thyme and fragrant extra virgin olive oil, these are simply delicious.
- 1 packet Pita Breads (we love Giannis)
- Chantal Organics extra virgin olive oil
- Chantal Organics sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Chantal Organics garlic granules
- A handful of fresh thyme, chopped (we love Superb Herb)
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Cut pita breads into triangles and place on a lined baking tray in a single layer. Drizzle the oil generously all over the pita triangles and sprinkle with sea salt, garlic powder and chopped thyme. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the breads are well toasted and crispy.
- Serve with your favourite dips, but they are delicious on their own too!