- For the Salad
- 500g potatoes - boiled whole and cooled (we love Wilcox Goodness)
- 500g kumara - boiled whole and cooled
- Chantal Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- A handful of rosemary - chopped finely (we love Superb Herb)
- A handful of dill (we love Superb Herb)
- Spring onions - thinly sliced
- Kale (we love The Fresh Grower)
- A handful of toasted sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- For the Dressing
- 1 tsp Chantal Organics Tahini Whole
- ½ cup natural cashews (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- 1 lemon - juice and zest
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- A handful of parsley and chives (we love Superb Herb)
- We love to serve this warm salad with tasty Emerson’s Bird Dog India Pale Ale.
Preheat oven to 200°C and line a flat baking tray with parchment.
Slice the potatoes and kumara into rounds about 1cm thick. Drizzle with oil, chilli flakes, rosemary, salt and pepper. Bake for 25 minutes until crispy and golden. Add the kale to the baking tray and bake for a further 5 minutes.
Soak the cashews in boiling water for at least 10 minutes. Drain them. In a blender, blitz together the tahini, soaked cashews, garlic cloves, lemon zest and juice and herbs until smooth and creamy.
Add the seeds to a fry pan and dry roast them for a few minutes until lightly brown and fragrant.
Serve the potatoes, kumara, kale, spring onion and dill on a platter, lather in the cashew dressing and sprinkle with toasted seeds.
Devour while warm!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)