- 2 butternut squash, halved lengthwise with seeds removed
- 1 brown rice and red rice infused with chilli and garlic microwave pouch (we love SunRice)
- 200g (½ a can) Chantal Organics Lentils, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp Chantal Organics Tomato Paste
- A handful of spinach leaves (we love The Fresh Grower)
- A handful of fresh parsley (we love Superb Herb)
- 1 block feta, cubed (we love Mainland)
- ½ cup Chantal Organics Pumpkin Seeds
- Drizzle of Chantal Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 200C.
Line a baking tray. Place the 4 butternut squash halves cut side up on the tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 35 minutes then scoop out most of the flesh from the butternut and place in mixing bowl.
In the same bowl combine the rice pouch, lentils, tomato paste, spinach, parsley and feta.
Spoon mixture into the butternut squash. Top with pumpkin seeds, extra feta and a drizzle of oil. Bake for 20-30 minutes, until squash is golden.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)