- 1kg of 55 day aged Beef (we love Pure South)
- 2 tsp extra virgin avocado oil (we love Olivado)
- 1 microwave pouch of brown rice & quinoa (we love SunRice)
- 1 can Chantal Organics Chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 1 tsp harissa
- 1 pomegranate, seeds only
- Large handful of mint & dill, roughly chopped plus extra for garnish (we love Superb Herb)
- 1 ½ cups spinach leaves
- ½ cup Chantal Organics Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup storebought beetroot hummus
- Bunch of baby carrots
- ½ cup dukkah
For the carrots & chickpeas: lather carrots in harissa and oil and bake for 20 minutes on 200C. When you have 10 minutes to go, do the same to the chickpeas.
For the Beef: Crank the BBQ up to full heat. Lather the beef in salt, pepper and oil. Char on the bbq for 25 minutes flipping every 5 minutes to get even char on all sides. Make sure bbq stays around 200C. Allow it to rest.
Roll beef in Dukkah and thinly slice.
To Assemble: Microwave the brown rice and quinoa cup as per packet instructions. Divide microwaved rice and quinoa into 4 bowls.
Arrange beef, chickpeas, pomegranate seeds, spinach, carrots, hummus and olives in bowls and sprinkle with remaining dukkah. Top with fresh herbs and devour!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)