- 2 boxes of gluten free premium chicken fillet burgers (we love Waitoa)
- 2 pouches brown rice and red rice infused with chilli and garlic (we love SunRice)
- 2 New Zealand Avocados, scooped and in slices (we love NZ Avocado)
- 4 small radishes, in quarters
- 1 head of sweet petite cos, shredded finely (we love Fresh Grower)
- For the chunky salsa:
- 2 cups selection of tomatoes, in quarters (we love Beekist)
- ¼ red onion, diced
- 1 lime, juice only
- 2 tbsp coriander, roughly chopped (we love Superb Herb)
- Salt, to taste
- For the smoky beans:
- 1 can Chantal Organics Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can Chantal Organics Mexican Style Beans
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp avocado oil and garlic (we love Olivado)
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder (we love Mrs Rogers)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika (we love Mrs Rogers)
- ½ tsp Chantal Organics Sea Salt Fine
- 1 cup selection of tomatoes, cut in chunks (we love Beekist)
- To garnish:
- A bunch of coriander (we love Superb Herb)
- 2 limes, in halves
- We used a Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Marmite for the smoky beans.
Preheat oven to 220C.
Lay the chicken fillets on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 15 minutes on each side, until cooked and golden.
Heat the rice pouches as per instructions.
For the smoky beans: heat the oil in a frying pan. Fry the garlic for 2 minutes. Add the cumin, paprika and coriander powder and fry for another minute. Add the black beans and Mexican style beans, and fry for 5 minutes, until hot and spiced. Season with salt.
For the chunky salsa: combine tomatoes, onion, coriander and lime juice in a bowl. Season with salt.
To serve: Slice the chicken fillets. Arrange the sliced chicken fillets, rice, avocados, radishes, cos, smoky beans and chunky salsa in four bowls. Garnish with fresh coriander and lime and dig in. Delicioso!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)