- 4 Waitoa Free Range fresh chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 1 can Chantal Organics Chickpeas
- 1 red onion, sliced
- ½ butternut squash, sliced lengthwise (seeds removed)
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To serve
- 1/2 cup Superb Herb coriander and mint leaves
- A drizzle of unsweetened yoghurt (optional)
- 1 lemon, halved
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Grease a deep baking dish.
In a small bowl whisk together cumin, paprika, ground coriander, salt and pepper. Place chicken, chickpeas, red onion and squash in the baking dish. Sprinkle with seasonings then drizzle with oil. Toss to cover.
Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the squash is tender.
Squeeze over lemon, then serve with fresh herbs and a drizzle of yoghurt.
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPE IDEAS?
Sign up for delicious recipes and sustainable living ideas (don't worry, we won't spam you and we never share your data!)