Prawn, Lemongrass, Coconut & Chilli Fried Rice
by Fresh Factory
Don’t let the simplicity of this recipe fool you – its absolutely delicious! It’s the perfect dish for lunch with a friend or for a light summer meal.
- 1 pouch SunRice Brown Rice & Quinoa infused with lemongrass, Coconut & Chilli
- 10 giant prawns
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Coconut Oil
- 2 heads Pak choy, shredded
- 150g snow peas, halved
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- A handful Fresh Coriander
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- In a wok over a high heat, fry off the garlic and Sunrice Brown Rice & Quinoa infused with Lemongrass, Coconut & Chilli in coconut oil until golden and popping.
- Add the prawns, pak choy and snow peas and fry for a further 2 minutes until heated through.
- Add the fish sauce, soy sauce and sweet chilli.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and lime wedges