Overnight Chia Oats
by The Chantal Team
Looking for a quick and healthy solution to breakfast? This is it! In just 5 minutes you will have a sustaining and nutrient-packed jar of goodness ready for the morning. It’s great anytime of the year topped with seasonal fruit and your choice of crunchy nuts or seeds.
- ¾ cup almond milk (we love Isola Bio)
- 1/3 cup Chantal Organics Rolled Oats
- 1 Tbsp Chantal Organics Chia Seeds
- 2 tsp Chantal Organics Apple Syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp Chantal Organics Sultanas
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- 1 piece of seasonal fruit, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Chantal Organics Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Tbsp Chantal Organics Activated Almonds, roughly chopped
- Combine oats, chia seeds, sultanas, apple syrup, vanilla, and almond milk in a small glass jar with a lid. (Our almond butter jars are ideal to reuse for this. Or our peanut butter jar allows room to add fruit).
- Put the lid on tightly and gently shake the jar until completely mixed. Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, add your choice of toppings and enjoy! Or grab and go for a healthy breakfast on the run or at your desk.