Moroccan Chickpea & Broccoli Bake
by Tereza Poljanic
A nourishing spiced bake filled with healthy greens from whole foodie Tereza Poljanic.
- 800g broccoli florets
- 2 cans Chantal chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp dukkah
- 2 golden or purple kumara
- 1 tsp Chantal fine sea salt
- Pepper to taste
- ½ cup tahini dressing
- Mint to garnish
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place the broccoli, chopped kumara and chickpeas on 2 large baking trays lined with baking paper and drizzle with the oil.
- Top with the dukkah and salt and toss to combine.
- Roast for 18–20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top the broccoli and chickpeas with mint and tahini dressing and serve.