Healthy Chocolate Raw Balls
by Chloe Moir
We’re all about raw treats, and these healthy balls of goodness are perfect for satisfying an afternoon sweet craving. Recipe courtesy of nutritionist Chloe Moir.
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Sunflower Seeds
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Chia Seeds
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- Pinch of Chantal Naturals Sea Salt Fine
- ½ cup Chantal Organics Sultanas
- 2 tbsp Chantal Organics Coconut Oil, melted
- ¼ cup Chantal Organics Desiccated Coconut
1. Place the almonds and seeds in a food processor or blender. Blend until they become fine crumbs.
2. Add the cacao powder, salt, sultanas and coconut oil and blend again.
3. Take 1 tbsp of mixture, shape it into a ball then roll in desiccated coconut. Store in the fridge or freezer for up to one week.