Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
by Chloe Moir
A quick and easy cookie, that’s great for morning or afternoon tea. They’re perfect for dunking, too!
- 1 cup ground almonds
- ¼ tsp Chantal Naturals Baking Soda
- A pinch of Chantal Naturals Sea Salt Fine
- ¼ cup Chantal Organics Deodorised Coconut oil (melted)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 Tbsp almond milk (we love Isola Bio)
- ¼ cup chopped chocolate or choc chips
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with paper.
2. In a medium sized bowl mix together the ground almonds, salt and baking soda. Add the coconut oil, honey, vanilla and almond milk and mix well.
3. Fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
4. Scoop out 1 Tbsp sized dough onto baking tray and flatten. Bake for 8-12 minutes until the edges start to brown.
5. Cool on a wire rack - this will allow them to crisp up.