Coconut and Almond Pancakes
by Chloe Moir
A quick and easy pancake recipe, that lends itself perfectly to your favourite toppings. They’re gluten, dairy and sugar free too!
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 3 Tbsp of ground almonds
- ½ a tsp Chantal Naturals Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/8th of a cup of almond milk (we love Isola Bio)
1. Mix all ingredients together with a whisk well.
2. If the mixture seems too runny then add an extra 1-2 teaspoons of almond flour. If the mixture seems too thick then add an extra 1-2 teaspoons of almond milk.
3. Leave the mixture to stand for 5 minutes.
4. Heat 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in a pan and pour in the batter. Cook for approximately 2 minutes on low then carefully flip and cook for a further 1-2 minutes, then serve warm.
We love ours with fresh berries, banana and maple syrup.