Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
by Chloe Moir
A quick and easy smoothie bowl that’s great for breakfast or as an after dinner treat. It’s packed full of spinach, and cacao does wonders at hiding the taste, making it ideal for sneaking greens into the diets of fussy eaters.
- 150ml almond milk (we love Isola Bio)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tsp Chantal Organics Chia Seeds
- ½ tsp Chantal Organics Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp Chantal Organics Maca Powder
- 1 tsp Chantal Organics Almond Butter
- 1 frozen banana
1. Add all ingredients to a blender in the order listed above.
2. Blend until smooth and serve.
Serve as is or enjoy with a sprinkling of cacao nibs and desiccated coconut.