Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
by Chloe Moir
A quick and easy smoothie bowl that’s great for breakfast or as an after dinner treat. It’s packed full of spinach, and cacao does wonders at hiding the taste, making it ideal for sneaking greens into the diets of fussy eaters.
- 150ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tsp Chantal chia seeds
- ½ tsp Chantal cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp Chantal maca powder
- 1 tsp Chantal almond butter
- 1 frozen banana
1. Add all ingredients to a blender in the order listed above.
2. Blend until smooth and serve.
Serve as is or enjoy with a sprinkling of cacao nibs and desiccated coconut.