Berry & Chia Pudding
by Chloe Moir
It’s no secret that Chia seeds are a winning superfood. Not only are they a great source of omega 3’s, dietary fibre and plant based protein, they create a delightfully creamy pudding when mixed with liquid. We’re loving this berry variety, from the lovely Chloe Moir.
- ¾ cup almond milk
- ¾ cup of frozen or fresh berries
- ½ a tsp of vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Chantal chia seeds
- ½ scoop of plant based protein powder (optional)
1. Place almond milk, berries, vanilla and protein powder (if using) into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour berry mixture into a jar with chia seeds. Stir well.
3. Place on a lid and store in the refrigerator overnight. Enjoy!