Beetroot & Chocolate Chia Pudding
by Gemma Fitzpatrick
A simple yet nourishing breakfast pudding – who doesn’t love chocolate for breakfast!?
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 tbsp Chantal chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Chantal beetroot powder
- 1 tbsp Chantal brown rice syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Chantal desiccated coconut
1. Put all ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
2. For the next hour give it a quick stir every 20 minutes - this ensures you get no chia lumps.
3. Leave the mix in the fridge overnight to set, and wake up to breakfast!
You could also prep the pudding in a well-sealed jar by just adding all the ingredients and shaking!
• Serve with fresh fruit, date caramel and chia jam.
• Top with a sprinkle of your favourite granola and finish with sliced banana.
• Serve with a dollop of coconut yogurt, a drizzle of apple syrup and chopped almonds.