10 Minute Dark Chocolate Brownie
by Fresh Factory
This 10 minute dark chocolate brownie may just be the easiest and fastest chocolate brownie ever! Great for when you NEED a chocolate fix but you’re low on time.
- 100g butter (we love Anchor)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs (we love Woodland)
- ¾ cup Chantal Organics White Flour
- 1 tsp Chantal Organics Baking Powder
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup dark chocolate drops
- Extra cocoa powder
- Extra dark chocolate, melted
We used a deep teal coloured Le Creuset Stoneware Heritage Deep Rectangular Dish (26cm) to bake in the brownie in.
- Melt butter in the microwave or over a low heat.
- Add sugar and eggs and mix.
- Add the other ingredients and lightly mix.
- Line a microwave proof dish with baking paper.
- Cook in the microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Cool, cut and devour!