by Kristen Capaccio
An easy and filling snack that’s perfect for afternoon tea.
- 1/3 cup Chantal whole tahini
- 1/2 cup Chantal honey
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup Chantal quick oats
- 1/2 tsp Chantal cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 160C and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the tahini and honey together, then add the remaining ingredients and stir well. The dough will be dry and sticky.
3. Wet hands and roll mixture into small balls.
4. Place on baking sheet and flatten.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden. Biscuits will harden as they cool.