Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts
by Tereza Poljanic
We’re loving this vegan friendly doughnut recipe by whole foodie Tereza Poljanic. The perfect crowd pleaser for children and adults alike. You will need doughnut molds (a great excuse to make them regularly!), and these can be found at most homeware and kitchen stores.
- ¼ cup Chantal coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup Chantal golden sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 ¾ cup Chantal wholemeal flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 ½ tsp Chantal baking powder
- A pinch of Chantal fine sea salt
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp Chantal apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup fine castor sugar
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp instant coffee
- A pinch of Chantal sea salt
1. In a big bowl mix together coconut oil, sugar, vanilla, apple cider vinegar and almond milk.
2. In another bowl combine all of the dry ingredients. Add slowly to the wet ingredients and carefully mix.
3. Pour batter into pre-greased doughnut molds.
4. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes, and while they’re baking make the glaze.
5. For the glaze mix all ingredients together and leave in the fridge for 3 minutes.
6. When doughnuts are baked and completely cooled, decorate with a drizzle of glaze and a sprinkle of toasted coconut.