Chocolate Chip Cookies
by Tereza Poljanic
Nothing beats a hot drink with cookies to dip. And even better when they’re vegan too! We are loving these delicious dippers from Tereza at Teresamisu!
- 2/3 cup Chantal golden sugar
- 2 tbsp Chantal arrowroot powder
- 1/3 cup Chantal coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ tsp Chantal baking soda
- ½ tsp Chantal baking powder
- ¼ tsp Chantal fine sea salt
- 1 1/3 cups Chantal wholemeal flour
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 55g dark chocolate
1. Add sugar and arrowroot powder to a mixing bowl, then slowly add the coconut oil and mix with an electric mixer or whisk. Once combined add almond milk and vanilla.
2. In another bowl mix all of the remaining dry ingredients except the chocolate. Then slowly combine the dry ingredients with the wet and mix well.
3. Chop the dark chocolate into pieces and stir into the mix.
4. On shape small, round cookies by rolling mixture into balls and flattening with the back of a fork on a baking tray.
5. Leave to set in the fridge for 30minutes.
6. Bake at 180 degrees Celcius for 11 minutes or until golden
7. Leave to cool before serving (if you can!)