Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
by Georgina Shearsby-Roberts
Carrot cake is an old time favourite for many of us with an afternoon sweet tooth! We can’t get enough of this bliss ball version. Made with healthy, wholefood ingredients, their bite sized and perfect as an on the go treat.
- 1/2 cup Chantal jumbo oats
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 small carrots
- 1 cup dates
- ½ cup Chantal raisins
- 2 Tbsp Chantal tahini
- 1/2 cup cashews
- ¼ tsp Chantal cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ tsp Chantal ginger powder
- Pinch of Chantal fine sea salt
- Extra coconut for rolling
1. Put raisins and dates in a bowl and cover with warm water. Leave to soak for 5 minutes and then drain.
2. Peel and chop carrots into small pieces.
3. In a food processor, add carrots, oats, and coconut, and then blend until slightly combined.
4. Add in cashews, spices, and salt.
5. Add in soaked dates and raisins, and tahini.
6. Process until the mixture is combined and begins to form a ball.
7. Roll into small balls and cover in the extra desiccated coconut.
8. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.